xcel question

  1. #1
    cokeemp
    Guest

    xcel question

    I need to type in various sentences into one cell. When I am done with the
    first sentence I hit enter but it doesn't automatically go to the next line
    in the same cell. I already tried to clicking wrap text and unclicking move
    selection after enter. Any suggestions?

  2. #2
    Chris
    Guest

    RE: xcel question

    Hold alt when you press enter.

  3. #3
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: xcel question

    Hit ALT + ENTER to start a new line in a cell.

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP