Excel heading rows to repeat

  1. #1
    ironmaiden64083
    Guest

    Excel heading rows to repeat

    How do I get my column headings to repeat on subsequent pages during the
    printing process? I'm not talking about the A, B, C, D rows that identify
    the column. For example: My headings would be Apples Oranges Bananas
    I want that to show up on every page of my printed report when the data is
    more than just one page long.

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    RE: Excel heading rows to repeat

    File>page setup>sheet and rows to repeat at top

    Regards,

    Peo Sjoblom

  3. #3
    Peo Sjoblom

  4. #4
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: Excel heading rows to repeat

    Hi

    If you want to print the first row on each page then
    go to File>Page Setup, on the sheet tab you can fill in $1:$1

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

    news:[email protected]...

  5. #5
    Bitofanovice
    Guest

    RE: Excel heading rows to repeat

    After navigating through the File>page setup>sheet, make sure the cursor is
    flashing in the "rows to repeat at top" box then all you have to do is
    Highlight the line you want repeating. You must highlight the complete line
    by clicking on the number at the side. You can choose to repeat 1,2 or as
    many lines as you want.