Adding months.

  1. #1
    majech
    Guest

    Adding months.

    I need to set up a string of dates. How can I do this so that if i change
    the first month all the following months change as well? If I enter a date
    in cell A1 and then type "=A1+1" in cell B1 one day is added to the date. I
    want to add one month. Please help!!

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Adding months.

    =date(Year*A1),MONTH(A1)+1,day(a1))

    although this doesn't work if the day is greater than the nextmonth has, eg
    31st Jan.

    RP

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Gregg Riemer
    Guest

    RE: Adding months.

    The Analysis Toolpack add-in adds some date functionality. If you have the
    Analysis Toolpack add-in installed, you can type "=edate($a$1,1)" in cell B1.
    This increments the month by 1.