How to hide the column headings displayed by Excel at the left of.

  1. #1
    pc300
    Guest

    How to hide the column headings displayed by Excel at the left of.

    How to hide the Row headings displayed by Excel (to the left of column A)?

    I have two title rows and then my own row numbers. This is off by 2 from
    Excel's Row numbers. There is no math involved and I would like to hide
    Excel's Row numbers (or is there a way to start it at -2?).

    I would appreciate a reply.

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    RE: How to hide the column headings displayed by Excel at the left of.

    You can only hide both row and column headers under tools>options>view and
    uncheck Row & column headers

    Regards,

    Peo Sjoblom