Need fast way to move from cell to home

  1. #1
    Debbie
    Guest

    Need fast way to move from cell to home

    What is the quickest way to move from a cell to home (A1) in Excel? I
    thought you could click on something or hold down two keys in order to
    accomplish this, just can't remember. Thanks.

  2. #2
    Niek Otten
    Guest

    Re: Need fast way to move from cell to home

    CTRL+HOME

    --

    Kind Regards,

    Niek Otten

    Microsoft MVP - Excel

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Bill Kuunders
    Guest

    Re: Need fast way to move from cell to home

    <cntrl> <home>

    Bill K