Centering table on page

  1. #1
    Helen McClaine
    Guest

    Centering table on page

    I have a table of 13 columns (A-M) with a landscape layout on a legal page.
    I want to center the table width-wise on the page. Is there a way to do this
    without manually adding columns to the front end of the table? (If this were
    WordPerfect, the program with which I'm most familiar, it would be a snap!
    And instructions would be easily accessible in the Help function. But enough
    grousing.)

    Another question -- it isn't going to screw anything up, is it, if I have
    two separate tables on one worksheet/page?

    Thanks for your help. Y'all have been invaluable to me in setting up this
    project.

  2. #2
    Mike R
    Guest

    RE: Centering table on page

    File>Page setup>Margins>Center on page: Vertical and/or Horizontal