I can't find a calendar template for 2005 and beyond.

  1. #1
    douginrrnm
    Guest

    I can't find a calendar template for 2005 and beyond.

    I want to display a calendar which will show at least the six months period,
    or preferably the entire year, on a single sheet to print. Is there such a
    thing? I thought it might be the Excel selection of calendar types, but they
    do not cover 2005, but stop in 2005.
    --
    Doug Thomas
    Consultant in Effective Communication

  2. #2
    Arvi Laanemets
    Guest

    Re: I can't find a calendar template for 2005 and beyond.

    Hi

    I made one - when you are interested, then I can post it (zipped), when you
    do give your mail address.

    Actually there are 2 modifications, in english (simply a yearly calendar,
    you tupe a year in, and the calendar for this year is displayed), and in
    estonian (on separate sheet Estonian state holidays for entered year are
    displayed, and in calendar those holydays are marked with different cell
    color. When you want to use this one, then you have to edit the formulas on
    holydays sheet accordingly your needs).

    Additionally in both calendars user can calculate ISO weeknumber for any
    valid date.

    Arvi Laanemets

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Dana DeLouis
    Guest

    Re: I can't find a calendar template for 2005 and beyond.

    > or preferably the entire year, on a single sheet to print.

    For year 2005...

    http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...497641033.aspx

    http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...496991033.aspx

    http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...585711033.aspx

    Dana DeLouis
    Win XP & Office 2003

  4. #4
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: I can't find a calendar template for 2005 and beyond.

    Maybe you like this one
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/weeknumber.htm

    You can choose the week number system

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

  5. #5
    douginrrnm
    Guest

    Re: I can't find a calendar template for 2005 and beyond

    Hi, Arvi.

    Yours was one of three posts I received, and I would like to look at your
    calendar. But, why can't you just send it as either a Word or Excel file
    attachment - every time I try to open a zipped file I have problems.

    My address is: [email protected]

    Thanks,

    Doug Thomas

  6. #6
    douginrrnm
    Guest

    Re: I can't find a calendar template for 2005 and beyond.

    Hi, Ron.

    I see that I was not quite clear - what I need is a regular calendar with
    space to write appointments or plans in each day. I wonder if you have that
    kind of problem in your life as I do? I can go to the store and buy one, but
    the thing is about 24 in. x 36 in. I need something that can be printed out
    on a regular piece of paper.

    Thanks,

    Doug Thomas

  7. #7
    douginrrnm
    Guest

    Re: I can't find a calendar template for 2005 and beyond.

    Hi, Dana.

    Any of those will do the job, but the middle one is for Excel 97 or later,
    which will work fine (I hope) with my Excel 98.

    Problem is, the instructions say I have to download as a compressed or zip
    file, then do a lot of manipulation to get it on my screen in a printable
    form.

    I just need a calendar that I can see on the screen and type into the boxes,
    and print the thing out without problems.

    Do you have any ideas?

    Thanks,

    Doug Thomas

  8. #8
    Arvi Laanemets
    Guest

    Re: I can't find a calendar template for 2005 and beyond

    Hi

    I'll send it tomorrow at work - I saved various stuff on CD before windows
    was reinstalled on home computer, but couldn't find it at moment.

    From your answer to Ron I understood, that you want to be able to enter
    various tasks or comments into calendar. My calendar isn't designed for
    that - with 12 columns for all months + a column wor weekday labels, and ~40
    rows (some months expand over 6 different weeks), there is sparsely enough
    room to have all it on single A4 sheet anyway. And this is a dynamic
    calendar anyway - so really there is no way to have some fixed-date info
    there.