CollegestudentHelp me create an automated data entry program in Ex

  1. #1
    College Student
    Guest

    CollegestudentHelp me create an automated data entry program in Ex

    I have detailed customer information and I want to be able to type in the
    customer ID and have the rest of the information fill itself in. Please
    help. All in Excell.

  2. #2
    Akhilesh Dalia
    Guest

    RE: CollegestudentHelp me create an automated data entry program in Ex

    Hi,
    Where is your detailed information of customer? Is it in another excel sheet
    or some where else?

    If it is in another excel sheet you can use "vlookup" formula.

    Regards
    akhileshdalia<at>hotmail<dot>com