How do I export email addresses from excel to outlook?

  1. #1
    Mark Davies
    Guest

    How do I export email addresses from excel to outlook?

    I am trying to do a mail merge using email via outlook. I have 200+ addresses
    and I'd like to know how to import the addresses into the contacts section of
    outlook to do the merge from there. I've tried the help part of out look but
    it comes up saying that the excel file has no named ranges and that I should
    use excel to name the range of data to be imported.

    Any help much appreciated.
    Thanks

    Mark

  2. #2
    Allan Skyner
    Guest

    RE: How do I export email addresses from excel to outlook?

    In outlook select file/import export/ import from another program or file/
    and then follow the instructions from the wizard.

    Why do you want to do the mailmerge from Outlook? You can use Word to
    complete the same task and then use your Excel sheet as the data source, thus
    you don't need to import and save all the data in Outlook.