How do a convert a "text only (no formulas)" Excel (.xls) file to.

  1. #1
    Steve
    Guest

    How do a convert a "text only (no formulas)" Excel (.xls) file to.

    I created a series of "text columns" in Excel. How do a convert an .xls file
    to a .doc file.

  2. #2
    Gordon
    Guest

    Re: How do a convert a "text only (no formulas)" Excel (.xls) fileto.

    Steve wrote:
    > I created a series of "text columns" in Excel. How do a convert an .xls file
    > to a .doc file.

    Have you tried "Saving As" a txt file in Excel and opening such in Word?
    Why not set up a table in Word and enter your data directly there? Seems
    a rather long-winded way to go about things.

    --
    Registered Linux User no 240308
    Just waiting for Broadband to complete the conversion!(3 weeks and