GO TO

  1. #1
    Ronbo
    Guest

    GO TO

    I have garbage referances in to "go to", and they always come up when I open
    the workbook.

    How do I delete all referances in to "go to" ?

  2. #2
    tina
    Guest

    RE: GO TO

    Hi
    Try insert name define and delete

  3. #3

    Re: GO TO

    Names that point at #Ref!'s?

    If you're working with names, get Jan Karel Pieterse's (with Charles Williams
    and Matthew Henson) Name Manager

    You can find it at:
    NameManager.Zip from http://www.oaltd.co.uk/mvp

    You'll be very happy with all the things you can do.