I have a Comma delimited text file how do I import in to excel an.

  1. #1
    trevord
    Guest

    I have a Comma delimited text file how do I import in to excel an.

    I would like to import a large text file that has data seperated by commas. I
    need to sort the data by columns. How can I do this in Excel?

  2. #2
    Myrna Larson
    Guest

    Re: I have a Comma delimited text file how do I import in to excel an.

    Open the file in Excel, then click on the Sort buttons on the toolbar or use
    Data/Sort.

    If you've done that and had problems, post back with details on your
    experience.