From VBA: How to select a column by column number instead of letter?

  1. #1
    (Pete Cresswell)
    Guest

    From VBA: How to select a column by column number instead of letter?

    I'm in MS Access and don't know from column letters - all my constants are in
    terms of column number.

    I'd like to select, say, column number 7 and hide it....

    ?
    --
    PeteCresswell

  2. #2
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: From VBA: How to select a column by column number instead of letter?

    Gord and I sent you a macro solution for EXCEL as this is an Excel ng.

    --
    Don Guillett
    SalesAid Software
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    (Pete Cresswell)
    Guest

    Re: From VBA: How to select a column by column number instead of letter?

    Per Don Guillett:
    >Gord and I sent you a macro solution for EXCEL as this is an Excel ng.

    Worked like a champ from MS Access.

    Only problem I had was a little RCI....thought the command wasn't working, then
    found that applying column formatting after the command restored visibility to
    true. Move the command to the end of the routine and the formatting stuck.

    Thanks again.
    --
    PeteCresswell