How to fix the cell

  1. #1
    et
    Guest

    How to fix the cell

    Hi all,

    I have formulea in column C that C2=C1+B2 and C3=C2+B3 and so on. This file
    is set for another person use, but when the user add row in between C2 & C3,
    C4 formula becomes C4=C2+C4. How do I fix it no matter how many rows added
    by user ?

    Thanks
    Eling

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: How to fix the cell

    Change the formula to: =OFFSET(C2,-1,0)+B2

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

  3. #3