Thank you Chip Pearson

  1. #1
    Michael
    Guest

    Thank you Chip Pearson

    I used your Fix Duplicate Rows macro on a troubling database and it work a
    charm, saving me hours. I just wanted to thank you for making it available
    --
    Sincerely, Michael Colvin

  2. #2
    Chip Pearson
    Guest

    Re: Thank you Chip Pearson

    I'm glad you found it useful.

    --
    Cordially,
    Chip Pearson

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Peter
    Guest

    RE: Thank you Chip Pearson

    Hi All,
    I'd like to second this post in a big way, but I'd also like to include all
    those who help out here and save us all from sleepless nights..

    Ron Debruin
    Tom Ogilvy
    Markus Scheible
    Ken Wright
    Debra Dalgleish
    And the many other MVP's and general users.

    With greatest thanks to you all..

    Peter

  4. #4
    ste mac