How to save/email say A1 to K40 in Excel 2003

  1. #1
    gadgetanda2
    Guest

    How to save/email say A1 to K40 in Excel 2003

    Excel 2003 - All I want to do is save and then email a range of cells (eg. A1
    tto K40)
    of Sheet 3 - NOT the entire Sheet 3. HOW? And in PLAIN 'idiot proof'
    language please.

  2. #2
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: How to save/email say A1 to K40 in Excel 2003

    Hi See

    http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder3/mail4.htm

    Or if you want to send it as a file
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder1/mail4.htm
    Or
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder2/mail4.htm

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

  3. #3
    Kev Nurse
    Guest

    Re: How to save/email say A1 to K40 in Excel 2003

    If its a single event, I would select the range, copy it to a new workbook
    and then send the new workbook as an attachment.

    Regards
    Kev Nurse

  4. #4
    Gordon

    Ron de Bruin wrote:
    > Hi See
    >
    > http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder3/mail4.htm
    >
    > Or if you want to send it as a file
    > http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder1/mail4.htm
    > Or
    > http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder2/mail4.htm

    Interestingly, Lotus 123 enables you to do this straight out of the box
    - no macros, nothing!

    --
    Registered Linux User no 240308
    Just waiting for Broadband to complete the conversion!(3 weeks and

  5. #5
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: How to save/email say A1 to K40 in Excel 2003

    You can do it manual also if you want

    Excel 2002 HOW TO: Use the "Send To" Menu Command to Send Worksheets and Workbooks as E-Mail in Excel
    http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;en-us;289272 Excel 2003 HOW TO: Use the Send To Command to Send Worksheet
    Selections as E-Mail in Excel
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

  6. #6
    Gordon

    Ron de Bruin wrote:
    > You can do it manual also if you want
    >
    > Excel 2002 HOW TO: Use the "Send To" Menu Command to Send Worksheets and Workbooks as E-Mail in Excel
    > http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;en-us;289272 Excel 2003 HOW TO: Use the Send To Command to Send Worksheet
    > Selections as E-Mail in Excel

    Hmmm. I was using this function in Lotus in 1995!