Can an excel cell automatically change fill colors based on values

  1. #1
    John Clark
    Guest

    Can an excel cell automatically change fill colors based on values

    I'm developing a customer satisfaction index. My question is: Can the fill
    color of a cell automatically change to a pre-determined color based on the
    cells value.

    Example: If the cells value shows an average of 3.5 or greater the cell
    fill color would be green.

    Thanks for your help. I look forward to your response.

  2. #2
    JulieD
    Guest

    Re: Can an excel cell automatically change fill colors based on values

    Hi John

    yes, if you have three or less conditions use Format / Conditional
    Formatting.

    For more than three you can use VBA.

    Please feel free to post back with the conditions and required results if
    you would like more assistance.

    Regards
    JulieD

    news:[email protected]...