Separate <Last> & <First names into two fields when data is singl.

  1. #1
    Jayster
    Guest

    Separate <Last> & <First names into two fields when data is singl.

    --
    JaysterBoo

  2. #2
    tjtjjtjt
    Guest

    RE: Separate <Last> & <First names into two fields when data is singl.

    I can't see all of your question in the subject line--if you want everyone to
    be able to see it, you should put it in the body of the message.
    I'm guessing at the part I can't see, but it seems like you may want to look
    at the Data | Text to Columns feature in the Data Menu.

    tj

  3. #3
    John Mansfield
    Guest

    RE: Separate <Last> & <First names into two fields when data is singl.

    Jayster,

    This site contains a series of formulas for converting names:

    http://www.pdbook.com/index.php/excel/name_conversions/

    ----
    Regards,
    John Mansfield