Adding Check Boxes

  1. #1
    Mike R
    Guest

    Adding Check Boxes

    xl2000
    I have some check boxes that I have put in via the “forms� tool bar. I have
    linked them to the appropriate cells and get a “true� if checked and a
    “false� if not checked. How do I add the number of check boxes that are
    checked?
    Thanks for all the help!!

    Mike R.

  2. #2
    Biff
    Guest

    Adding Check Boxes

    Hi!

    Just use a Countif on the range of linked cells:

    =3DCOUNTIF(B1:B10,TRUE)

    Biff

    oforms=E2?=9D tool bar. I have=20
    >linked them to the appropriate cells and get a =E2?otrue=E2?=9D=20

    if checked and a=20
    >=E2?ofalse=E2?=9D if not checked. How do I add the number of=20

    check boxes that are=20

  3. #3
    Mike R
    Guest

    RE: Adding Check Boxes

    Thanks Biff
    Worked like you said it would!!! (And it just amazes me)!!!

    Mike R.