how do I install data analysis add ins to excel 2003

  1. #1
    Ben
    Guest

    how do I install data analysis add ins to excel 2003

    I want to install the data analysis add ins to excel 2003 (statistical
    package) but it seems to have varied from the 2000 edition. Does anyone have
    any info on this.
    Thanking you in advance.

  2. #2
    Ben
    Guest

    RE: how do I install data analysis add ins to excel 2003

    Sorry guys just worked it out.
    FYI under tools>add-ins>then selectthe desired addins. Walla done.