How to set up a daily spending sheet?

  1. #1
    Mario
    Guest

    How to set up a daily spending sheet?

    I want to set up a daily spending sheet. I want to track down to my last
    penny my spending habits so that, every month I can print (or view) what I
    did for the previous month in order to control my spending and save more.
    The way I envision it is that I would enter the date I spent a certain amount
    on a certain item. I would divide all forms of spending into categories
    (e.g., utilities--phone, water, electricity bills--, rent, food, cable, etc)
    and those categories could be even divided into subcategories to have a grand
    total. Can someone help me set this up? By the way, I use Excel for a Mac
    (I don't think this really matters). Thank you.

  2. #2
    John C
    Guest

    Re: How to set up a daily spending sheet?

    Go the the MS office web site for a start. They have quite a few
    basic, complete, free spreadsheets and you just have to garb and
    download.

    John

  3. #3
    Mario
    Guest

    Re: How to set up a daily spending sheet?

    Where would I go? Can you post a link or somehow direct me there? Thank
    you. I went to one place ("downloads") in the MS Office site and did not
    find anything I could use.

  4. #4
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: How to set up a daily spending sheet?

    http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx

    search for budget or spending

    Peo Sjoblom

    news:[email protected]...