numbering all pages in worksheet

  1. #1
    Lyn Familant via OfficeKB.com
    Guest

    numbering all pages in worksheet

    I have an Apple and I'm using Office 2004. How do I number, sequentially,
    all the pages in a workbook? When I go to header/footers, customize
    footer, etc. I can figure out how to number each page in a worksheet. But
    I want to know how can I number ALL pages sequentially in the workbook.
    So, for example, let's say the first worksheet is 3 pages, the second
    worksheet is 2 pages, and the 3rd worksheet is 5 pages. I want to number
    pages 1, 2, ......through page 10. Would really appreciate help on this.

  2. #2

    Re: numbering all pages in worksheet

    In xl2002 under windows, I can add the page number in the footer of each sheet.

    Then I can either:
    File|print|entire workbook
    or
    Group the worksheets, then print.
    (I can rightclick on a worksheet tab and choose "select all sheets")