arrow keys

  1. #1
    Dean
    Guest

    arrow keys

    all of a sudden my arrow keys do not work in my worksheet. Before when they
    would go to the next cell ,depending on which key i pushed. now it won't?

    thanks
    --
    Dean

  2. #2
    Forum Expert swatsp0p's Avatar
    Kentucky, USA
    MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2010
    Posts
    1,545
    Is your Scroll Lock turned on?
    Bruce
    The older I get, the better I used to be.
    USA

  3. #3
    CyberTaz
    Guest

    RE: arrow keys

    In all probability you've accidently pressed the Scroll Lock key. Press it
    again and that should fix it.

    Hope this helps. If not, please post back with more detail |:>)