Printing multiple areas on the 1 page

  1. #1
    Bonny
    Guest

    Printing multiple areas on the 1 page

    I have 2 tables on the 1 sheet, which I want to print on 1 page. I can only
    hide some of the rows and columns as one of the tables has 1 extra column.
    Is there a way to select only the cells I want to print?

  2. #2
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: Printing multiple areas on the 1 page

    See
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#non-contiguous

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

  3. #3
    CyberTaz
    Guest

    RE: Printing multiple areas on the 1 page

    Hi Bonny-

    You can select multiple ranges on a sheet to print them, but if they aren't
    layed out within the a particular page's margins, I know of no way for them
    to print on the same page. A1:g:50 & J300:P700 can be printed as part of the
    same job, but not on the same page. Each range will print on separate pages
    as necessary.

    If the tables are close together you may be able to use File>Print Area>Set
    Print Area after selecting the entire range of both tables a using Page
    Setup>Fit to/Adjust to, even if you need to print on legal size paper.

    Hope this is of some use to you |:>)