Can I get the mode, min, and max with multiple criteria?

  1. #1
    BobT
    Guest

    Can I get the mode, min, and max with multiple criteria?

    Thanks again for the previous response.
    Is there a way to get the mode min and or max with
    multiple criteria?

  2. #2
    Forum Contributor
    England
    MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2007
    Hi!

    Not a good idea to start another thread here. Where's the original, without which none of this makes sense?

    Alf

  3. #3
    Biff
    Guest

    Can I get the mode, min, and max with multiple criteria?

    Hi!

    All are array formulas, enter with the key combo of
    CTRL,SHIFT,ENTER:

    =MODE(IF(A1:A10="x",IF(B1:B10="y",IF(C1:C10="z",D1:D10))))

    =MIN(IF(A1:A10="x",IF(B1:B10="y",IF(C1:C10="z",D1:D10))))

    =MAX(IF(A1:A10="x",IF(B1:B10="y",IF(C1:C10="z",D1:D10))))

    Biff