When I open an Excel file attached to an email, it opens as read-.

  1. #1
    dperkins
    Guest

    When I open an Excel file attached to an email, it opens as read-.

    When I open an Excel file attached to an email, it opens as a read-only file.
    How can I chage this to open as a regular excel file?

  2. #2
    CyberTaz
    Guest

    RE: When I open an Excel file attached to an email, it opens as read-.

    Go to the folder where the file is located (you can do this thru the Open
    File dialog box as well), right-click the icon & choose Properties from the
    popup menu. Remove the Read Only check at the bottom.

    This should do it |:>)

  3. #3
    Lady Layla
    Guest

    Re: When I open an Excel file attached to an email, it opens as read-.

    Save file that is attached to the email -- then go and open it

    news:[email protected]...