Paste a formated Cell with protection can it be done

  1. #1
    Canada

    Question Paste a formated Cell with protection can it be done

    I want to protect 3 cells with example 1 text, 1 number and 1 quantity to be able to cut and paste ONLY text, number and quantity in those cells. While protecting other worksheets and/or the workbook in the file.

    Please Help

  2. #2
    CyberTaz
    Guest

    RE: Paste a formated Cell with protection can it be done

    Hi Ralf-

    You should be able to do this with no problem, but the options available
    will vary a little depending on your version of Excel.

    Launch Excel HELP and do a Keyword search for "protect worksheet" or similar
    wording.

    Hope this is Useful |:>)