Time calulations

  1. #1
    Dave Elenor
    Guest

    Time calulations

    I have weekly time calulations I need calulate but having problems.

    in cell

    A1 12:15
    B1 11:50
    C1 13:15

    When I total all three cells I am getting a total of 13:15, what am I doing
    wrong.

  2. #2
    Jerry W. Lewis
    Guest

    Re: Time calulations

    Format as Time 37:30:55

    Jerry

  3. #3
    Dave Elenor
    Guest

    Re: Time calulations

    if i work 13 hours a day 6 days a week how do I total it up to one figure

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    CarlosAntenna
    Guest

    Re: Time calulations

    Format the cell with the sum as follows:
    Format>Cells>Number>Custom>Type: [hh]:mm

    -- Carlos

  5. #5
    JE McGimpsey
    Guest

    Re: Time calulations

    You use SUM(A1:F1) and format the result with

    Format/Cells/Number/Custom [hh]:mm

    The brackets prevent the hours from rolling over after 24.

    In article <[email protected]>,