My Excel column headers have changed to numbers, how do I get bac.

  1. #1
    Monty
    Guest

    My Excel column headers have changed to numbers, how do I get bac.

    For no reason whatsoeverwhen I open Excel, or an Excel worksheet the column
    headers are numeric instead of alpha. I have no idea how to get back to
    alpha. I have done a virus check.

    Help please

  2. #2
    CyberTaz
    Guest

    RE: My Excel column headers have changed to numbers, how do I get bac.

    Go to Tools>Options>General & remove the check for R1C1

    HTH |:>)

  3. #3
    Monty
    Guest

    RE: My Excel column headers have changed to numbers, how do I get

    Thanks so much - have a good weekend. Hot as hell in sunny SA.

  4. #4
    CyberTaz
    Guest

    RE: My Excel column headers have changed to numbers, how do I get

    Glad to help out!

    Stay Cool |:>)