Control End After the Sheet is Modified

  1. #1
    Paul
    Guest

    Control End After the Sheet is Modified

    Hi,
    I use control end a lot to go to the bottom right corner of my big sheets.
    If you delete rows & columns of data it no longer goes to the right hand of
    the data. Is there any easy way to navigate to the end of the current data?
    End and down arrow doesn't work if there are gaps in the data.

    Thanks for looking.

    Paul

  2. #2
    Kassie
    Guest

    RE: Control End After the Sheet is Modified

    You should use <Home> <End>
    Kassie

  3. #3
    CyberTaz
    Guest

    RE: Control End After the Sheet is Modified

    In '03 what works for me is Ctrl+arrow key. This does require more than one
    shot depending on how many empty rows/columns exist between occupied cells,
    but it is the quickest way I've been able to come up with.

    Hope this is useful |:>)

  4. #4
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: Control End After the Sheet is Modified

    Paul

    After deleting......deleting, not clearing..... the excess rows and columns
    you must save the workbook to reset the used range.

    In some versions you must save and close then re-open to see changes in used
    range.

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP