How to copy formulas from one workbook to another

  1. #1
    Confused
    Guest

    How to copy formulas from one workbook to another

    I am trying to copy formulas from one workbook into another. I highlited the
    desired cells, selected ctrl c, opened the new workbook and selected ctrl v.
    It copied the values in the first workbooks cells, but not the formulas. Any
    idea what I am doing wrong?

  2. #2
    Jock W
    Guest

    RE: How to copy formulas from one workbook to another

    Use "Paste Special" from Edit menu.