limit choice in cell to one of two values;

  1. #1
    Guest

    limit choice in cell to one of two values;

    I have a cell where I want the user to ONLY to be able to
    input the number "1" or "4".

    Any help out there?

  2. #2
    JE McGimpsey
    Guest

    Re: limit choice in cell to one of two values;

    Check out Validation in XL Help.

  3. #3
    Otto Moehrbach
    Guest

    Re: limit choice in cell to one of two values;

    Use Data Validation. Select List and type 1,4. HTH Otto
    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    galimi
    Guest

    RE: limit choice in cell to one of two values;

    Data, Validation, List

    1,4

    http://HelpExcel.com