print selected sections on the same page

  1. #1
    ripley
    Guest

    print selected sections on the same page

    I want to print the column headings and the totals row from a spreadsheet
    onto a single page. When I choose the print area from Page setup I get the
    headings on one page and the totals on page two, even with print on one page
    selected. The same result occurs when I do this from the Print Break View.
    The get around would be to copy and paste to a new area of the worksheet, but
    I think I should be able to print to a single page without having to do that?

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: print selected sections on the same page

    Hi ripley

    Try
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#non-contiguous

    --