How do I refresh the selection listboxes on a pivot table?

  1. #1
    WWW.CS
    Guest

    How do I refresh the selection listboxes on a pivot table?

    The field-level (column) selection boxes used to select the data to be
    included in a pivot table include old and new values. How do I refresh these
    list boxes so they only include values that are present in the current source
    data? The list box continues to show values that are no longer in the data
    set.

  2. #2
    CyberTaz
    Guest

    RE: How do I refresh the selection listboxes on a pivot table?

    Click in the Pivot Table to bring up the Pivot Table toolbar. (If that
    doesn't bring it up, rt-click a toolbar and select it from the list.) Click
    the button with the ! icon to Refresh the Pivot Table.

    Hope this helps |:>)

  3. #3
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: How do I refresh the selection listboxes on a pivot table?

    Hi,

    Debra has some information that may help.

    Cheers
    Andy

    --

    Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel