How to highlight row and column of the selected cell

  1. #1
    Row_Column_Highlight
    Guest

    How to highlight row and column of the selected cell

    Dear All

    Whatever cell I select, I want to hightlight the relative row and column of
    that cell, how?

    Thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    Max
    Guest

    Re: How to highlight row and column of the selected cell

    Try Chip Pearson's:
    http://www.cpearson.com/excel/RowLiner.htm

    --
    Rgds
    Max

  3. #3
    Ken Wright
    Guest

    Re: How to highlight row and column of the selected cell

    This will do what you want, but as with any event driven VBA solution of
    this sort you will lose any undo functionality whilst it is in operation

    http://www.cpearson.com/excel/rowliner.htm

    --
    Regards
    Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03