mailmerge

  1. #1
    frank
    Guest

    mailmerge

    i am using a data source (names and addresses) in excel 2000 and mailmerging
    it with a document (letter) in word 2000. i have 1222 names and addresses in
    my excel spreadsheet. it will only print the first 760 letters. i can not
    make it print the last 461 letters. is my data source in excel too big or
    what is my problem. the first letters printed perfectly. help.
    --
    frank

  2. #2
    galimi
    Guest

    RE: mailmerge

    Frank,

    I have experienced this issue too. I typically keep halving my data source
    until it works. Two datasources in your case should work.

    http://HelpExcel.com