Filter Switches vs Macro?

  1. #1
    Ken
    Guest

    Filter Switches vs Macro?

    Excel 2000 ... I have Filter Switches which I activate
    with various recorded Macros (1 Filter Switch per
    Macro) ... this is working fine as long as there is not a
    Filter Switch already activated.

    Above said ... I need a little Macro instruction I can
    paste into my recorded Macros that will set any activated
    Filter Switches back to ALL before activating the Filter
    Switch I am calling for???

    This so I do not get multiple Filter Switches activated by
    my Macros ... Thanks ... Kha

  2. #2
    Gary Brown
    Guest