Excel Formula Reference?

  1. #1
    NickDangr
    Guest

    Excel Formula Reference?

    I'm looking for a decent MS Excel reference for formulae - preferably
    one with examples. I'm coming from a novice but fast-learner angle.

    Has anyone suggestions - online or bound?

    Regards

    Ben/ND

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Excel Formula Reference?

    Ben,

    John Walkenbach's Excel Formula book is the best reference.

    RP

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: Excel Formula Reference?

    Here

    http://www.rondebruin.nl/files/xlfdic01.zip

    Peo Sjoblom

  4. #4
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: Excel Formula Reference?

    John Walkenbach's book is excellent.

    http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlbooks.html

    For a downloadable Functions workbook from Peter Nonely see Ron de Bruin's
    site.

    http://www.rondebruin.nl/id.htm. Scroll down to the bottom.

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP

  5. #5
    NickDangr
    Guest

    Re: Excel Formula Reference?

    Again - this newsgroup and you folks never let me down - thanks!

    Ben / ND

    In article <[email protected]>, Gord Dibben
    <gorddibbATshawDOTca> says...