Text box question

  1. #1
    Greg B...
    Guest

    Text box question

    Hi I am copying data from a textbox to a spreadsheet how do I convert all
    characters in the textbox to CAPS please.

    Thanks in advance

    Greg

  2. #2
    Greg B...
    Guest

    Re: Text box question

    I forgot to add the code I am using so far

    R = 17 'or whatever desired row variable
    Sheets(2).Cells(R, 6).Value = TextBox1.Text
    seasonname4.Hide

    Thanks in advance

    Greg

  3. #3
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Text box question

    Sheets(2).Cells(R, 6).Value = UCase(TextBox1.Text)

    RP

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Greg B...