Pivot Table against an Access Database

  1. #1
    Richard
    Guest

    Pivot Table against an Access Database

    Using OS 2000 with MS Excel 2000 and Access 2000.

    I used an external data source and created an OLAP cube
    against an Access database of about 285,000 records.
    It all works fine except I can't show detail. I can't
    drill down to the lowest level.
    Is there a way of doing this in Excel?

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    JulieD
    Guest

    Re: Pivot Table against an Access Database

    Hi Richard

    Excel only allows for 65536 rows, if drilling down exceeds this limit then
    it won't work ...

    Cheers
    JulieD

    news:[email protected]...