need short cuts in the find option

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Trisher75
    Guest

    need short cuts in the find option

    I no that there are short cuts when using the find option. example i want to
    find everything at the end of the text in a cell like the word CORE and the
    begining of every word is something difrent like #'s. I no that you can
    insert something so that it will look at the end of it... does that makes
    sence???? arrggg i hope so LOL

  2. #2

    Re: need short cuts in the find option

    maybe looking for
    *core
    will help you find all the cells that contain values that end with CORE.

    The asterisk is a wildcard.

  3. #3
    trisher75
    Guest

    Re: need short cuts in the find option

    thank you that worked.

  4. #4
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: need short cuts in the find option

    *CORE

    #s*

    Peo Sjoblom

    news:[email protected]...

  5. #5
    trisher75
    Guest

    Re: need short cuts in the find option

    the * worked.. not to sure what you mean by the #s*????

  6. #6
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: need short cuts in the find option

    I thought you wanted the beginning of words as well starting with #s

  7. #7
    Forum Contributor
    England
    MS-Off Ver