Vlookup help...

  1. #1
    Jambruins
    Guest

    Vlookup help...

    I have a names in cells C2:C45 in a tab called spread. I have another tab
    called pitchers with a lot more names in cells B3:B1000. I have ERA's
    associated with each pitcher in cells O3:O1000. I want cell D2 in the spread
    tab to find the find the pitcher listed in cell C2 (spread tab) within the
    cells B3:B1000 and enter his ERA (cell O3:O1000) in cell D2. I believe I use
    the vlookup but I can't get it to work. Thanks

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Vlookup help...