office 2003-pivot tables

  1. #1
    Rob
    Guest

    office 2003-pivot tables

    After upgrading to office 2003 from xp, pivot tables (version 09) created in
    xp cannot be viewed. I notice that only pivot table version 10 and 11 are
    made available in office 2003. What can I do to view the files with older
    versions of
    pivot tables?

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: office 2003-pivot tables

    I don't have any problem viewing pivot tables created in older version
    of Excel. What happens when you try to view them?

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

  3. #3
    Rob
    Guest

    Re: office 2003-pivot tables

    Thanks Deb.

    I think I have same problem as DaveE posted 2/12/2005. Pivot tables
    developed in Office XP using v 9.0 component(XP offers versions 9 and 10, as
    does Office 2000, 2002. 2003 drops 9.0 and offers 10 and 11). When I access
    files with components version 9, I get a box with an icon (X) in the top left
    corner???

  4. #4
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: office 2003-pivot tables

    For problems with OWC pivot tables, you may have better luck getting an
    answer in microsoft.public.office.developer.web.components

  5. #5
    Rob
    Guest

    Re: office 2003-pivot tables

    Thanks. I will post solution here if I find one.

  6. #6
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: office 2003-pivot tables