Display 0's in Accounting format

  1. #1
    markvi
    Guest

    Display 0's in Accounting format

    I use the Accounting format to align numbers and dollar signs. How can I make
    zero display as the number rather than a dash?
    --
    - markvi

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: Display 0's in Accounting format

    _($* #,##0.00_);_($* (#,##0.00);_($* 0.00_);_(@_)

    Peo Sjoblom

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    tjtjjtjt
    Guest

    RE: Display 0's in Accounting format

    Use this Custom Number Format:
    _($* #,##0.00_);_($* (#,##0.00);_($* 0??_);_(@_)

    This is the code for Excel's built-in Accounting Style with the dash
    replaced with a zero. Look after the second semicolon to see the change
    (demonstrated below).
    has been changed to: _($* 0??_)

    tj

  4. #4