COUNT over several sheets...Part 2!

  1. #1
    Fybo
    Guest

    COUNT over several sheets...Part 2!

    Thanks for all your help guys...and quick!!

    I've tried =SUM(January 2005:December 2005!D34) but the cell just displays
    the function and not the result. Is the function wrong or am I missing
    something.

    Have I got all the spaces and characters correct?

    Is it possible that because there are no values in the later sheets (ie
    September 2005, Cell D34 will be blank) that the function isn't working?

    Thanks again, Fybo.

  2. #2
    JulieD
    Guest