Excel should let me circle a cell or number in the spreadsheet fo.

  1. #1
    BTaylor
    Guest

    Excel should let me circle a cell or number in the spreadsheet fo.

    Excel should let me circle a cell or number in a cell in the spreadsheet for
    display purposes.

    Most of the time if you highlight a cell or number in a cell and you print
    the spreadsheet on a black and white printer it becomes indiscreet or blends
    in with the rest of the numbers.

    Allowing one to be able to circle would make it appear more user friendly on
    the printout and provide more options.

  2. #2
    JulieD
    Guest

    Re: Excel should let me circle a cell or number in the spreadsheet fo.

    Hi

    if this is a question then one option would be to use the oval icon on the
    drawing toolbar to draw an oval around a cell - alternatively, you could
    look at applying data / validation to the cell after the entry of data, and
    then using the tools / formula auditing / show auditing toolbar - circle
    invalid data option.

    Cheers
    julieD

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: Excel should let me circle a cell or number in the spreadsheet fo.

    try this. It makes an oval so you can manipulate the cell ht & width
    Sub docircle()
    With ActiveCell
    With ActiveSheet.Shapes.AddShape( _
    msoShapeOval, .Left, .Top, .Width, .Height)
    .Fill.Visible = msoFalse
    .Line.Weight = 1
    .Line.Visible = msoTrue
    End With