How to I set the margins for a cell in Excel?

  1. #1
    blinko
    Guest

    How to I set the margins for a cell in Excel?

    Though I have word wrap on, the words are running over into the next cell.
    This could have something to do with the fact that I have hard-returns in the
    cell. I wanted to ensure the margins weren't set to -.5 (or something like
    that) which would allow this kind of short run-over.

  2. #2

    Re: How to I set the margins for a cell in Excel?

    Are you sure you've toggled wraptext?

    Format|cells|alignment tab

    I've never seen text bleed over to adjacent cells with this toggled correctly.