How do I go from "Chart View" to "Pivot Table Form" in a Pivot ta.

  1. #1
    Jersey Girl
    Guest

    How do I go from "Chart View" to "Pivot Table Form" in a Pivot ta.

    While in an Excel Pivot table created in Access, I somehow became "stuck" in
    a bar chart view. I'd like to view my data in "Pivot Table Form" not as a
    chart. Is there a toggle button or some other way to get back to a Pivot
    tble form?

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: How do I go from "Chart View" to "Pivot Table Form" in a Pivotta.

    If it's an embedded Excel file, there should be sheet tabs along the
    bottom of the window.

    You probably had a cell selected in the PivotTable, then clicked the
    Chart Wizard button, and it inserted a new sheet for the PivotChart.

    Click on the other sheet tabs, and you should find the pivot table.

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List