Warning message

  1. #1
    Paul
    Guest

    Warning message

    Whenever I open an excel document I keep getting a warning message saying
    "The numbering add in must be loaded for optimal numbering..."

    Any ideas??

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: Warning message

    Paul

    From the description of your problem I would surmise that the workbook is
    based on a Template that requires the TMPLTNUM.XLA be loaded in Tools>Add-ins.

    The INVOICE.XLT from Spreadsheet Solutions uses the sequential numbering for
    new invoices.

    The numbering add-in referred to above should reside in your Office\Library.

    Search for it if you don't see it listed in Tools>Add-ins.

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP