easy calc excell

  1. #1
    titont
    Guest

    easy calc excell

    I use to use easy calc (works spreadsheet) to add, etc to auto fill out the
    totals in another cell, I cant figure out how to do it in Excel>

  2. #2
    JulieD
    Guest

    Re: easy calc excell

    hi

    if you're asking how to add up some numbers, e.g. the numbers in the range
    B3:B7
    in B8 use
    =SUM(B3:B7)
    to autofil this formula across to C8, D8 etc
    move your mouse over the bottom right hand corner of B8, when you see an +
    hold your left mouse button down and drag right

    if you're copying down a column i.e. from H8 to H9 to H10 etc
    when you see the + double click on it - this will work if either column G or
    I has information in it.

    Cheers
    JulieD

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    titont
    Guest

    Re: easy calc excell

    JulieD You are the MAN or ummm.....WOMEN!??!?!?!?

    Thank you very much, i love ya!!

    Chad K

  4. #4
    JulieD